Friday, February 14, 2014

JAKKET - iPhone, iPad, iPod Cable Management Gear!

NEW Indigogo project
Designed for the Apple 5 watt adapter ~ iPhone 5/5s/5c, iPad Air, iPAD mini & iPods. Personalized | Connected | Portable

(Free Shipping)
http://bit.ly/1hkl7Zh

Jakket was inspired by my family - we all have the same white adapters, same cords and mine kept disappearing. I suspect that most of my missing chargers have been 'borrowed' by one of my family members. I spent a lot of $$$ replacing lost or borrowed chargers so, I began searching for something better than a sharpie to identify what was mine and something that would keep my cord connected to the adapter. After a long search, I couldn't find anything so I handcrafted a cover with a strap from supplies found at a local craft store - and it worked! Jakket was born and the journey began...a simple solution for common problem.

REWARDS. We offer unique rewards at each level rather than multiples of one product. While each of our rewards are unique, we also offer you the flexibility to choose your colors and JAKKET swag options.

(Free Shipping)
http://bit.ly/1hkl7Zh

Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment